|Details:||2016 Weekend-Long BIG BUCK Contest and WILD GAME Dinner|
November 19-20, 2016
Saturday, November 19 from 11am-6pm;
Sunday, November 20 from 11am-6pm
410 Mohawk Drive,
Fonda, New York 12068
• Weigh-in station, lunches both days and Wild Game Dinner will take place at LOOPIE’S PUB, 410 Mohawk Drive, Tribes Hill.
• Weigh ins – Saturday, November 19 from 11am-6pm; Sunday, November 20 from 11am-6pm
• Entry fee – $25 for adults 16 and over, $20 for youth ages 14 and 15
• Cash prizes totaling $1100
• Paid participants will be entered into drawings for a SIX GUNS, including a Rifle, a Muzzleloader and hunting-related table prizes
• All paid participants are eligible for lunches served both days at LOOPIE’S PUB from 11am-3pm
• All paid participants are eligible for the Wild Game Dinner, Sunday 11/20 at LOOPIE’S PUB at 6:15pm. Keynote speaker will be NYS Senator George Amedore. Non-game food will also be available.
• Awards/table prizes/50-50 raffle/gun raffles will be presented immediately after the 11/22 dinner.
• All photos taken during the event will become property of the Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce and may be used for promotional purposes.
• All entries must be free-ranging whitetail deer of New York State origin from any county (i.e. not from enclosures/fenced in areas)
• All harvested animals entered must have been taken legally and tagged during the scheduled contest days in accordance with the laws set by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation.
• All paid contestants have a chance of winning a rifle, muzzleloader, or table prizes
• Proceeds benefit Chamber programs and services
• Registration forms at www.fultonmontgomeryny.org, in Gloversville at Frank’s Gun Shop, Fuel-N-Food, Runnings, Kingsboro Lumber, Pine Tree Rifle Club; Loopie’s Pub in Tribes Hill; Jim’s Bait Shop in Mayfield; Brown’s Ford in Amsterdam
• Questions? Contact Tom Georgia (518) 258-9448 or Terry Swierzowski at the Chamber (518) 725-0641