Rockwell in Detail; Mother’s Day Tea & Talk; Pop Up at Red Lion Inn; Gadgets! Rube Goldberg Drop-in; Honoring Founders Day View this email in your browserFriday, May 10, 1:00 p.m.
Explore Rockwell’s use of photography and models (including himself!) to compose his final paintings, with Educator Tom Daly. Learn more…Mothers Illustrated
Sunday, May 12, 3 p.m.
Enjoy a tour of Rockwell’s depictions of motherhood with Chief Curator Stephanie Plunkett. Tea and treats.
Sponsored by Haddad’s Rug
Save the Date…
- Pop Up at the Red Lion Inn – Friday, May 17, 5 p.m.
- Rube Goldberg Drop-in Workshop – Saturday, May 18, 1 p.m.
- Founders Day – Sunday, May 19, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Honoring Rosamond Sherwood – Free admission for Berkshire residents with ID. Made possible by Ramelle & Michael Pulitzer and the Friends & Family of Rosamond Sherwood
Norman Rockwell (1894-1978), Census-taker, 1940. Saturday Evening Post Cover, April 27,1940
Bill Scovill Norman Rockwell Says ‘Pan Am Was My Magic Carpet Around the World,” 1955 Photograph Norman Rockwell Museum Collections
Photos of the Old Corner House © Norman Rockwell Museum
© 2019 Norman Rockwell Museum. All rights reserved.
You are on this list because you requested to receive eNews updates from the Norman Rockwell Museum.
Our mailing address is:Norman Rockwell Museum9 Glendale Rd – Route 183 / PO Box 308
Stockbridge, MA 01262
- Everything is happening in Troy
- LiveNation Lineup