|A weekend of kings, queens, minstrels and knights is returning to the Capital District. From 11 a.m.-6 p.m. on June 8-9 the sleepy Indian Ladder Farms orchards in Altamont will be transformed into a Renaissance village for the sixth annual NY Capital District Renaissance Festival.|
About the event:
- 50-plus artisan vendors, including food trucks, toys, pottery, leather goods, blacksmith goods, tarot readings, clothing, and much more;
- Live jousts and sword fighting twice a day;
- A pub crawl for adults (21 and over) at noon, 2 p.m,. and 4 p.m; (additional cost)
- A princess tea party with fairytale princesses for kids; (additional cost)
- Lords of Adventure, a Viking encampment, Shakespeare, Kangaroo Comedy Court, The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told (an off-Broadway hit!), Vixens en Garde, roving minstrels, fire jugglers, belly dancers, face painting, a costume contest, treasure hunt, and activities for children all day and much more!
- $15 adults, $5 children 12 and under, 2 and under free;
**Discount Tickets are on sale now at Indian Ladder Farms in the store and in the brewery!