- 3 Days – Friday, May 18 to Sunday, May 20
- $3 Admission fee, Children under 12 free
- Includes free raffle ticket and commemorative booklet
- St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Church – 440 Whitehall Road, Albany, NY 12208
- Phone number – (518) 489-4442
- Rain or Shine – Indoor accommodations and large tent
- Free Parking
- Extra parking at Center for Disability Services with free shuttle service
- Church website
- Church Facebook page – please “Like” it
- Church Instagram acccount – @stsophiaalb
- “E Kouzina” – New Casual dining room featuring all our traditional home cooked authentic Greek entrees.
- Continuous LIVE Greek Music & Greek dancers in traditional costumes
- Greek Pastry Shop featuring homemade pastries
- Delicious Food Shops under the Tent: Souvlaki, Gyro, Greek Salad, Loukoumades (Greek Fried Dough), Spanakopita and Greek Coffee
- Souvenir and Jewelry Shops
- Amusement Rides for young children
- Church Tours
- Free Parking and shuttle service
- We have over 75 children and young adult dancers from 8 – 17 years old who know dances from all of the different regions of Greece.
- The dancers perform throughout the weekend in the tent and dining room.
- Dancers perform dances from many of the regions in Greece.
- Any questions regarding the festival you can call the church at (518) 489-4442.
$100 Raffle Ticket – only 200 sold!! – 7 prizes
Grand Prize – $5,000
1st Prize – 2 round trip airline tickets to Greece *restrictions apply
5 – $500 prizes
*Winners will fly with Delta Airlines
*All Delta airline restrictions apply. Visit www.delta.com
*Tickets will be Economy class, upon date, class, and seat availability
*Tickets may be used for up to 1 year from date of drawing
*Tickets are transferable
*If 1st prize winner of ticket chooses not to accept tickets after drawing, they may choose to exchange for $500