Celebrate the holidays with family and friends at the 35th Annual Troy Victorian Stroll on Sunday, Dec 3, from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Stroll is the Northeast’s largest free holiday festival with more than 100 live performances throughout the day!
Troy is always open to wrap up your holiday shopping at the more than 35 clothing, jewelry and gift boutiques throughout downtown. Eat, drink and be merry at dozens of cafes, restaurants, and food vendors in Monument Square.
- What to Expect
- Juggling acts, carolers, musicians, entertainers
- Father Christmas
- Wooden toys and commemorative ornaments
- Ice sculptures and decorative displays
- People dressed in Victorian period attire
- Refreshments and giveaways
- Poster Contest and Window Decorating Contest
As evening falls on the city, Monument Square lights up with hundreds of LED bulbs in the shape of a giant Christmas tree. Though the lights are white in color, they draw less than 300 total watts, so it’s even environmentally-friendly! Come and witness the holiday magic as downtown Troy is transformed into a Victorian winter wonderland.